It's a . . . . . . . girl?

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our long-awaited ultrasound was Friday. I think I was more on-the-edge-of-my-seat excited with this one than I was with Natalie or Brendan (we chose to be surprised with Amanda). I was POSITIVE it was a boy. Ezra didn't have feelings one way or the other. We left only knowing one thing for sure-- baby #4 is very modest. He/she kept his/her legs crossed almost the entire time. We were able to get a brief glimpse and the ultrasound tech gave her opinion that it was "probably" a girl. So, yea, another girl!!! We think. We'll let you know in July. ;-)

4 comments:

Rachel March 10, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Congrats Lisa! Our family consists of 3 girls and 1 boy - we love it!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson March 10, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun but then so are boys. Hope all is going well for the family it is fun reading your blog to see what you guys are up to.

Erica March 10, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

So, my guess is that you aren't going to be making any definite nursery plans until the baby is here, right? Just not knowing for sure is probably a little maddening, but at least you know that you have a modest child. :)

Titel Troop March 11, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Hi Lisa! Congratulations on baby number 4! I found your page from Jeannett. I have heard that girls are more modest.....so probably another girl???!!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting....and how much Amanda has grown since you guys left. I hope all is well with you guys.


Mandi Titel

Post a Comment