The Science Project

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Since we couldn't go to California, I thought I would post a few quick pictures of things we've done over the past several weeks.

This one is of Natalie's Science Project. She did a great job!


Just a quick, funny story. She did all the typing in MS Word and of course there were a few misspellings. At one point, she asked me what the green squiggly line underneath many of the words meant. I told her it was a grammar error. I then started explaining that the red line meant a spelling error, but she quickly stopped me by saying with a smile "oh, I already knew that!" She also figured out that if she forgot to capitalize a word after a period, the computer would do if for her. Pretty soon she just started letting the computer do all the capitalizations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment