Competition in the Marriage

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So we picked up a new game a few weeks ago and it has become quite a competition between the two of us. I won the first 3 games and Lisa thought about nothing except playing again. Now she has absolutely demoralized me twice in a row. Did anyone out there have a clue that Lisa has such a competitive steak? She doesn’t just win... she takes your shirt off and throws it out the door!

Lisa, I challenge you to a rematch to tie the score (3-3)!

BTW, our favorite game with the kids right now is Pictionary Junior. Who knew Brendan could draw like a little Picasso! He definitely has his mother’s competitive streak.

3 comments:

Smitty June 25, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Ezra,
Please keep your shirt on ...

Jennifer June 26, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I'm not surprised Lisa has a competitive streak b/c she is so good at everything she does! We need to reunite for games so you can teach us this one. The girls are still asking when we can go "back to the cabin." (As I recall, I won the game that night...but who's keeping track?:)

Allison June 28, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

I'll have to keep an eye out for this game! It sounds like fun...although Thad isn't very competitive and if I beat him in a game he doesn't like to play it anymore. We'll just say we have games like Skip-bo that haven't been out for a few years! Ugh! Oh well!

P.S. Happy Birthday Ezra! :)

Post a Comment