"Santa is all I can think about!"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today Brendan said to me, "Mom, when it's Christmas like this, Santa is just all I can think about."

He left, and then after an usually quiet fifteen minutes, he came back and said, "Mom, I'm sorry to tell you that as I was counting the Christmas presents, my biggest present ripped open. All I could see was some black, so I don't really know what it is. I repaired it with some orange paper."

Now didn't he do a nice repair job?

Other Christmas comments by Brendan:

"Santa doesn't really go down each chimney. He just flies over each chimney and drops the presents down. He has to hurry because there are so many houses."

"Santa has a pocket with every garage door opener in the world in it. That's how he really gets in."

"Santa doesn't get to sleep. He just has to keep delivering presents to all the houses."

"Santa is already delivering presents. It takes him so so long because there are so many houses. So he has to start now."

3 comments:

Jeanette December 10, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

boy has he got it all figured out. way to go bren!!!

Dan and Cat December 11, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Must be the age! Jared has been asking all kinds of crazy questions too about how in the world will Santa hit all the houses in one night???

5keelers December 22, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

The other day I asked Hailey if I put the presents under the tree would she open them. She quickey said "YES". So the presents are all wrapped in a box in my room. At least she was honest about it! AHH the mind of a five year old!

Post a Comment